Saturday, July 15, 2006

Rebellion, Ruin, REPENTANCE, Reconciliation, Restoration

WoW!!!! That's the pattern, isn't that amazing! All of us are in that chain at some stage!!! The first revelation of Jesus was prophet, the first thing he ever said was, "REPENT........."
Listen to this.......
Me...........
2000 years ago God judged you and I at Calvary! He judged me for my sin worthy of eternal separation and in that judgment, he also judged me worthy of salvation! And in that judgment he gave his son Jesus Christ to die upon the cross in my place and he judged me worthy of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ.
So 2000 years ago God JUDGED me, today God doesn't judge me I JUDGE MYSELF whether I am worthy of hell or heaven by whether I OBEY the command of Jesus Christ or not
THAT'S WHY
If you hear the command to repent and do not do it you have disobeyed God and you've showed that you have a rebellious nature therefore you are worthy by your own judgment of being separated from God and God is JUST because he's already judged me, he says I am worthy of salvation but I have judged myself worthy of damnation and hell and God is JUST because he gave it to me and I rejected and disobeyed his command and its MY OWN decision.

I have rebelled, been ruined, Repented, Reconciled and Now im restored. I have chosen Life over Death, God over Satan, Heaven over Hell, Love over Hate, Good over Evil, and SALVATION over ETERNAL DAMNATION!

You........
2000 years ago God judged you at Calvary! He judged YOU for YOUR sin worthy of eternal separation and in that judgment, he also judged YOU worthy of salvation! And in that judgment he gave his son Jesus Christ to die upon the cross in YOUR place and he judged YOU worthy of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ.

So 2000 years ago God JUDGED YOU, today God doesn't judge YOU, YOU JUDGE MYSELF whether YOU are worthy of hell or heaven by whether YOU OBEY the command of Jesus Christ or not
THAT'S WHY
If you hear the command to repent and do not do it you have disobeyed God and you've showed that you have a rebellious nature therefore you are worthy by your own judgment of being separated from God and God is JUST because he's already judged YOU, he says YOU are worthy of salvation but YOU have judged myself worthy of damnation and hell and God is JUST because he gave it to you and YOU rejected and disobeyed his command and its YOUR OWN decision.

What stage are you in? What have you chosen, which side are you on? God says if you are not on his side, you can only be on the other side! There is no lukewarm you're either in or out! Revelation 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth.

So whats it gonna be?

God is Love
Ninho




With excerpts from Dr Edwin Louis Cole's message from God. Christian Men's Network BabE!!! (well the babe, things is my little addition)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!