Monday, July 10, 2006

I will never be the same again...........


What is up beautiful people? its been a while since i last updated my blogspot and for various reasons which im sad to say could have been excused in order to continue posts.

Anyway!!! the meat!!......
I just got back from Victory Weekend Melbourne. This is basically a weekend where the students go out to a camp out of melbourne in the bush to seek God in order to move to THAT next level. The point of this weekend is to establish spiritual foundations break off generational curses, spiritual error, etc and most importantly sexual sin. Having been discipled by one of the greatest in Pastor David Spring most of the spiritual foundations and other sessions were refreshing rather than revelation. SO half the time im going dangit hurry up so we can get to the good stuff....................

Anyway finally got to the stuff that i wanted and that was the one on one session with a spiritual leader in order to pray for the things that were seemingly holding me back from THAT next level. Rabbit trail: i keep calling THAT next level because you neva actually get there because the moment you move up one theres another one, and this in the beginning is frustrating but worth it in the end:Rabbit trail: coming back where was i???
Yah, so yeah met up with a person further in the walk than i was and went through the above mentioned things like spiritual error, which i had no gwans with. Then we got to the good stuff-

Generational Curses

I actually didnt think that this was a big deal for me but when i filled out my spiritual profile,it was. See my last name is Nzenza, in shona thts probably the worst name you could get. This is what the shona dictionary says:

NZENZA|1. munhu asina kutsiga uye asingakwanise kuzvibata. 2 pfambi

Basically this means someone who was no manners, has loose morals basically a whore/prostitute. Not the type of surname you wanna get when you get married, ladies.

Anyway because the tongue has the power of life and death this is basically what is over my life. Now my Granddad, might have been a Nzenza as well as my father, i was as well, but this is not the legacy i want to leave behind. So as Jacob had a bad name but was redeemed and renamed, i aswell can also claim this freedom. And "he whom the son sets free is free indeed". I declare myself free of that name . ahhhhh... tht felt nice.....

Anyway the next thing was Sexual Sin and dont we all have stories in this section that we need to be set free for from or forgiven for. I won’t even go into this one. Just know that theres no condemnation for those in Christ. So im glad that, thats over. Hallelujah

Marriage and Relationships......
And would you know that this is where the nasty stuff was evoked in my spirit, basically what was said was something to this affect.
" the ladies in this church, are strong mighty women of God, the guys however need some work to be done, the guys in this church need to step up the ladies are prepared but they have nothing to look on to" OUCH!! im sure that doesn't look as harsh as it sounded on paper but bare with me here. This was actually a very painful revelation, not the type of stuff you like to hear but has to be said.

I had to search my heart, after that together with a several conversations with some people regarding the matter I reached a couple of conclusions.

  1. We/I as one of the young males in Everynation Melbourne are/am no pulling my weight. Now im not talking about serving in the church because when it comes to that I think im doing pretty good, im the first one to church and almost always the last to leave. But that’s not the issue. The issue is the great commission the one of the last things Jesus said before he left,

Matt: 28 v19

19 Therefore go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all things that I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

See that’s what I’ve been neglecting gotten all apathetic about the whole serving God thing. This is where the problem is because the girls have been pulling they’re weight sowing seed and harvesting.

  1. Togetherness! The Girls work together. They spend quality time together, something we as the guys don’t do. So why is that a problem? Well the bible says;

Deut. 32 v30

30 How could one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, and Yahweh had delivered them up?

Light bulb!

Now you might ask yourself what this all has to do with Marriage and relationships?

Well for the simple reason that How can I ask God for a Godly woman if I am not doing his will?

So what am I going to do?

Step up! Do what im here for, “Make Disciples”. I will find my purpose by fulfilling his purpose.

SO to The Lord God Almighty I apologize and ask for forgiveness in not putting you first, and in not playing my part in order to advance your kingdom.

To the Everynation ladies forgive me for not being a the leader, brother, gentleman and mighty man of God I have been called to be.

God is Love

El Nino

2 comments:

Tatenda Mudariki said...

Continually elevate...young sir. You gentlemen I must say are stepping up onto the plate and for lack of a better word..COMIN thru GUYS!!

Love you
Muda.Inc

Don 'Lidzi said...

Yes, the owns must LIFT.
Incl me.

There was a time when the owns WERE coming thru..
What happened?